Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Week 1 EOC - My Voice

My name is Karina Gonzalez, I am a Fashion Stylist who is inspired by bringing the sexiness out of every person, make them feel comfortable with who they are and what they have to offer. I like to style every person depending on their body type and style. Sometimes their budget is a struggle but there’s always something they can get with their budget. And that is my goal, make them happy with what they bought and not feel limited with it, own it and love it. I love when customers tell me that they haven’t worked with someone so patient and understanding and just thank me for everything. I love when customers leave with a big smile on their face because they found more than expected. I am the kind of sales associate that doesn’t look to sell the highest priced items, but what would look good in them and what I think they would totally love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment